Monday, July 28, 2008

Its been too long...

Its been a while since I have posted on here. Its been some of the most stressful months I've had yet. There was a lot riding on this semester for me. Barely stayed in school due to some bad grades I had, so if I didn't pick it up for this semester I was getting put on suspension.

Well guess what...I made it! In fact I not only made it, I also came through with a 3 point GPA for the semester. It helped pick up my accumulative GPA as well. I learned at lot in my classes and I learned a lot about my capabilities as well.

I found out I can actually write research papers. In fact I got my first A on a research paper ever. I wrote it on advertising, my major. I retook a class that I didn't do well in previously. It was a web design class in which I passed quite easily.

I also took a web development class, as I mentioned before. I created pbenmay.com which used both the stuff I learned in my web design class, CSS and XHTML, and new stuff, PHP and mySQL. In other words, it contains a website the has a database backing. I posted many of the projects and assignments I have worked on through out the semester. I am also currently developing my own blog on the site. I'm still doing some research and figuring out how to create an RSS feed with it.

With that and work at the Idaho Falls Airport it pretty much covers the last couple months. Now that finals are over I'm having trouble filling my time. Theres just so much of it when your not scrambling to meet deadlines.

No comments: