I didn't realize again how long it has been, but there haven't been a whole lot of things that have been interesting in my life.
School had gotten out mid July, I passed all my classes. That is a big hurra for me since I would have been put on academic suspension if I didn't. So the past little bit has been focused on just working. There was a month in which there was no school, so things were really quite around here. (Small college town + no school = boring, and no people.)
Though at the beginning of August Mum, Dad, Kaytie, Jared and I all too a trip up to Canada to drive down memory lane. I got to get to know my Cousin Rob a little bit better, that was enjoyable. Also visited a place called Writing on Stone. Way fun, its a bunch of weathered rock formations that you can climb all over and play in. I loved it.
We headed over to Kindersley where I spent a large chunk of my life growing up, visited Grandpa twice, once on the way to Saskatoon and once on the way. Also on the way back we went and visited our old Branch. It was tiny but we got quite the reception.
Over all the trip was only about 5 days, quick but worth it. I would like to make another trip and just relaxe on my way through.
Since the trip its just been working and hanging out with Doug. Things are going to be changing at the airport so I was affraid that I wouldn't have a job coming October, but I was reasured by my boss this week that I would have a position. Big relief for me let me tell you. I was going to request transfering back to Seattle just so I wouldn't have to find another job here (impossible feat, Rexburg has no jobs, and the ones it does have pay nothing.) So it should be interesting how things turn out these coming monthes.
Your pretty much caught up on my life now. Oh, my new roommates just moved in the last 2 days. Interesting bunch. All several years younger than I am, so should be an interesting semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's been too long between posts again, and now I have tagged you...check out my blog to see :)
Post a Comment