So I haven't posted anything for a while. Ever since I got back from my training class I have been very busy with work and school stuff.
I finished my training class in Seattle and passed all the tests with high grades. But I had some fun while I was there. The first Monday I was there one of my buddies that I used to work with picked me up and we went to our traditional eating joint, Red Robin (mmm, Whiskey river chicken burger.) Then after a week of training I was able to meet up with several of my old work buddies at IHOP. Thus a continuing of the tradition of midnight dinner. Then that next week I finished my training and flew home.
For the past couple weeks I've been playing catchup in my classes. I have pretty much caught up now, but I'm still trying to make my website look good. I'm going to try several different designs and get peoples inputs on them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment