Quick note before class. I'm back in classes and quite enjoying it. Though I am still stressed a little (story of my life.) I have to go to Seattle for 2 weeks in May for training and I'm trying to get all my school work for that time done before I head out. That means trying to take an exam a week early. If I can do well on that test, that will be a major achievement for me, seeing as I am not a huge reader. I will have to prepare for the test by reading everything for it. I'll keep you updated as to how I do on it.
I just purchased my own domain name for one of my classes. Its a web development class. My brother Seth is going to show me some cool things he's been working on and I'm going to see if I can't use some of it to impress my classmates. Anyway the url for my site is www.pbenmay.com, pretty neat huh. There isn't anything there yet but will be soon. Oh gotta go, my class is starting now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment