Thursday, April 3, 2008

Projects, WOOT!

Pretty much this has been a very different semester for me at school. Usually during this time I'm stressing out over the 5 finals I have to take and wondering how I'm going to fit in work to pay off the rest of my rent. Not this year. This year I have 2 finals out of my 5 classes. What do I have to say about that? WOOT! Instead I have 3 projects to finish up, with 2 of them being group projects.

One finishes tomorrow, it's a research project about what men have done and plan to do for their weddings. It pretty much was a piece of cake since all of our findings pretty much told us what we already knew...they don't care. They want to get the ring and plan the honeymoon thats it. It makes it so easy to write of the results.

Another finishes next Tuesday, which isn't quite as easy but not in the least hard either. It's an advertising campaign for Audi. We had to figure out who Audi is marketing towards, find a position and create 4 types of ads to convey that position. We have everything done we just have to put it all together and print it out.

The third projects I don't really know what it is yet. I know its a programming project for my CIT class. I'm pretty sure we will be given a problem and have to apply and code it in javascript, but I'm not certain. The teacher hasn't posted it yet and well there is only a week left in the semester. It gets kinda stressful.

Other then those projects its just two finals, one for my CIT class (stupid Excel,) the other for my Media Law and Ethics (have yet to apply anything to the media.) Those are spread out so it shouldn't be a problem (one Friday, the other next Thursday.)

The only other problem I have is trying to figure out what I'm going to do over the break. I couldn't get any days off cause they still haven't even figured out what the schedule is going to be. I'm pretty sure I should have at least 3 days off in a row though. I was thinking about going home or going to Utah or Alaska or even Washington D.C., but I don't know. I'm sure I'll figure it out.

No comments: