This last week was a nice change. Wednesday evening Seth, Lauren, and Dad came to Rexburg and I showed them around campas and town. You know as much as you can with a 6 month old.
The weather decided to not cooperate with us and it dropped the temperature to right around freezing. In other wards they bundled up in heavy jackets and I wore my light jacket. You know what Oregonians typically ware in the late fall.
Thursday, Rexburg decided to give them a view of what its really like. The temperature dropped, the wind picked up and it dumped close to 2 inches of snow on us. We eneded jonting from building to building to keep warm. Then Dad went and bought a sweater at the book store that was way to small for him (good thing they let him trade it out.)
After the tour we headed out to Big Judds. Mmmm 1 lbs burgers. I think I still have left overs in the fridge. Most of the grith of the burger comes from the bun. It makes it slightly intimidating.
Saying farwell to them as they headed down to Provo, I locked myself in my room and hit the books (and scrubs. I think I'm addicted to that show) I'm about 25% of the way of getting everything done before my trip to Seattle.
After classes the next day, Friday, I hopped in my car and drove down to meet up with the rest of the family. Then it was just a weekend of partying with my parents, siblings, and nieces & nephews. I wasn't able to make it to Lincolns graduation (the whole purpose of the family gathering) but I enjoyed the spoils of it.
After staying through Sunday morning I headed back up to Idaho just in time to start work at the airport. It was a long night. I'm just glad the planes were on time.
Now I'm back plugging away at my homework once more. I can't wait to get out of Idaho again. Six days and counting.
After classes the next day, Friday, I hopped in my car and drove down to meet up with the rest of the family. Then it was just a weekend of partying with my parents, siblings, and nieces & nephews. I wasn't able to make it to Lincolns graduation (the whole purpose of the family gathering) but I enjoyed the spoils of it.
After staying through Sunday morning I headed back up to Idaho just in time to start work at the airport. It was a long night. I'm just glad the planes were on time.
Now I'm back plugging away at my homework once more. I can't wait to get out of Idaho again. Six days and counting.

No comments:
Post a Comment