So to go along with the theme of blogging in different places I am now at work blogging away. I work in the airline industry so at times its very stressful, other times it gets slow and boring. So here I am at my work station (thankgoodness they don't lock blogger out like they do everything else.)
So my life is pretty simple right now. Just work, school, Megan and relaxing (with as simple as those things can be.) So after some adventures last night in Idaho Falls Megan really wanted to make homemade sushi, but since we don't have anything to actually make it we compromised with rice balls. I would have to say they are none to bad with the rice and crab filling goodness. I'm trying to look for some other things to fancy them up, but SE Idaho isn't exactly a hub for ethnic food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment