Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Class Blogging

Ah the joys of being in class. Or should I say being bored out of your mind in class. Currently I am in class watching my teacher search through his computer trying to find a file to show us. So far its been close to 5 min. that he has been searching. I really don't think he prepares anything before he comes to class. Don't get me wrong he knows his stuff, but doesn't do very well at teaching it.

So this, combined with the simpleness of the subject, causes me to be bored. Just think if I wasn't bored right now you wouldn't get to here me just ramble on and on about it. I thinking that this might be the only way I might be able to pay attention in class today. It brings to mind that time I was wondering through the woods, then I just get that feeling. You know that feeling where it feels like someone is following you but you're too scared to look over your shoulder. So you just keep walking hoping that it will go away. Then I realize that its the group I've been hiking with the whole time. I hate it when that happens.

Ooo, now were talking about binary. Fun stuff, all those ones and zeros. Anyway I should probably start paying attention. There might be some important information that I might miss if I haven't already.

No comments: