No really it is for the ages, or is it a week for the aged? Either way t'was my birthday week. It was quite an enjoyable week, besides having to work and stressing over my many homework assignments. Though it wasn't nearly as stressful as past weeks. I finally got caught up on my homework, which means I'm probably passing all of my classes now. Now there is a whole slue of homework I have to work on. Ah the joys of college.
With b-days come the really neat stuff that comes from people around you. You know like cards, gift card, and toys. My favorite was a framed picture from Megan. It makes me feel all warm inside. Then theres the cake and the yummy pizza and all the random conversations and all that sorts.
To top off all of that, I finally got Megan addicted to Heroes which gives me an excuse to watch it again. I even went out of bought the first season. The story just drags me in every time. At least I'm spreading it out this time. The first time I watched it, saw the first 3/4 of it online in about 2 day. I know pretty sick huh? What I can say, I like the show.
My brain is now empty, blog will continue once it's full again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes, I'm addicted to Heroes! And I'm glad you like the picture and that it makes you all warm and gushy on the inside. Actually, that's not normal, you might want to go see a specialist about that. ;P Ha!
And I wish I could have an empty brain!!! Is jealous!!!
Post a Comment